So: instant post. Emmms tagged me for 6 quirky things … just add water!
1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
1. I have a selection of special “travelling” underpants. Obviously, the chosen pairs are lucky. They are also usually pink. They prevent the airplane from falling out of the sky. I have gone to somewhat elaborate lengths to make sure to always wear a pair when travelling.
2. I practice an elaborate, cryptic, and totally arbitrary system of license plate divination. Some combinations are good; some are bad. My current license plate is merely neutral. All time worst: NUU. I hate that one. How I knew I’d chosen the right college? License plates with BMC were popping up all over town. One of the signs I might have picked the wrong graduate program? Not nearly enough PU spottings.
3. Secretly, I’m very superstitious. (See numbers 1 and 2.)
4. Charlie Watts is my favorite Rolling Stone.
5. I never sucked my thumb. Instead, my sister and I both suck our tongue. Notice the present tense.
6. I am creature of habit and routine to such an extent that I often reread favorite mysteries three or four times, just for the comfort of knowing all will turn out well in the end. I usually put off reading a new mystery until I’m ready for the mental commitment necessary to get through the suspense.
It’s late so I’m going to cop out on tagging anyone. If you want to take a shot at quirkiness, feel free! I’d love to read the answers.