I’m going to copy the Yarn Harlot and do a random Wednesday on Tuesday. Just to mix things up.
1. Work sucks. Baby socks are cute. I would like more baby socks in my life.
2. About that work: I think I’m going to have to cut some draft pages. This is hard, as they were very painful to write.
3. In fact, I might just have to take a step back and figure out what the heck this paper is about. Other than, you know, um, stuff. And maybe a bit about travel. And, oh yeah, memory. Could be reading, too.
4. I have a foreboding of FAIL to which I will not give in.
5. I wish I could name the professor for whom I’m writing (of whom I’m also terrified because he is quite good at this literature thing) and then burn him in effigy on the blog. But I am a consummate professional. I will keep my fantasy immolations to myself. Or at least off the internet.
6. More knitting: I restarted the springtime bandit. So far, so good.